The VA 5000 Theatre Plenums are designed to provide unidirectional flow HEPA filtered ISO 5 grade air to the critical space around the operating table.
The effective UDF surface area is the CG screen footprint.
VA-5027 CG measures 2400mm x 2400mm which = 5.76m2
VA-5033 CG measures 3000mm x 3000mm which = 9m2
The required airflow velocity should fall between 0,36 and 0,54m/s measured 150mm - 300mm below the CG screen. This is based on the ISO14644 standard for unidirectional flow.
HVAC Supply Air Requirements:
- VA-5027 = 11 200m3/hr against systems resistance.
- VA-5033 = 17 400m3/hr against systems resistance.
The above air volume is based on a CG screen face velocity of 0,54m/s.
- Steel case with decontaminable powder coating
- Quality control according to ISO 9001
- Double layer CG screen
- Easy to remove CG screen
- Optional bolt-on flange to ensure a neat finish for flush mounting on ceiling
- Units are modular to suit many applications
We at Vivid Air are committed to providing various clear air solutions while at the same time making sure you the end user and valued client are utilising our equipment under the safest operational conditions possible.
VA UDF Theatre Plenums are proudly manufactured in South Africa. We carry all the necessary spare parts to minimise downtime in the unlikely event of a housing malfunction.